- Targeted treatment of cancer with radiofrequency electromagnetic fields amplitude-modulated at tumor-specific frequencies.
- Placebo-controlled study of the effects of a standardized MORA bioresonance therapy on functional gastrointestinal complaints
- Effect of bioresonance therapy on antioxidant system in lymphocytes in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- The application of bioresonance therapy for the correction of the overtrained athlete syndrome
- Evidence for the efficacy of a bioresonance method in smoking cessation: a pilot study.
- Entamoeba histolytica and Trichomonas vaginalis: Trophozoite growth inhibition by metronidazole electro-transferred water
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy in the Treatment of Pain and Other Symptoms in Fibromyalgia: A Randomized Controlled Study
- High-intensity Laser Therapy Versus Pulsed Electromagnetic Field in the Treatment of Primary Dysmenorrhea
- The Effectiveness of Bioresonance Method on Human Health